If you are concerned about contracting the flu, here are some things you can do to keep your immune system strong.
• It would be wise to limit your total fructose consumption to below 25 grams a day if you’re in good health, or below 15 grams a day if you have high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, or are insulin resistant.
• Make sure that you are getting adequate Vitamin D. As a result of insufficient sun exposure, many people are deficient at this time of year.
• Make sure you get enough rest.
• Make sure you are getting enough exercise. Exercise will keep the lymph system moving. The Lymph system keeps your immune system strong. If you have a strong immune system, then your body will be able to fight any cold or flu germs.
• Make sure that you are using effective strategies to address emotional stressors.
If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact me,
Until next time,